Name labels can be supplied applied to your child's garments or in a pack of 20 for self application.
PRE-APPLIED NAME LABELS
When you select a garment from the shop, you will see the option to add a "Name Label". Ensure you select the "YES" button. This will add a small charge for the application. Enter your child's name (accurate spelling please!) in the "PUPIL NAME" box. Then select your child's house from the dropdown menu.
NAME LABEL SUPPLY ONLY
These are supplied in packs of 20 for £18.00.
How to apply (please read carefully):
- Use a dry iron - not steam
- Change your setting to "Wool"
- Trim labels to individual strips
- Remove label from clear backing
- Place in the desired position on the garment
- Place the clear backing applicator over the label
- Apply with a medium pressure for 15 seconds
- Allow label to cool
Please note that Premier Schools cannot be held responsible for the faulty application of Name Labels.
N.B Items cannot be returned with applied name labels in
Click here for Charterhouse Label Packs